Q. Who are White Island Villas?
Established in 2012, our journey began on the beautiful exclusive island of Formentera. Our mission was simple – to discover only the best, most charming holiday villas that the whole Island had to offer.
We have since expanded this philosophy to include all 4 of the awe-inspiring Balearic islands.
Best of class – White Island Villas now source only the most luxurious inspiring villas that meet our strict criteria.
Thanks to exhaustive research, and the guarantee that the villa rates we get you are the best available, your special stay is in safe hands.
Our team are located within the Spanish Islands and England, helping our guests worldwide to find the perfect villa for their holidays.
Q. How does it work?
White Island Villas is a villa finding specialist group sourcing only the best properties from everywhere on the islands. Designed so you only have to visit one place and contact just one person to find and book your ideal holiday home.
We only accept luxury villas and have partnerships with registered agencies who personally inspect every property to ensure it is of the highest quality and who have a concierge team available on the island. You will have peace of mind that your chosen holiday house will be managed efficiently.
Q. Why should I book through White Island Villas?
– Free membership to White Island Villas ‘best of class’ property selection
– Best of class. All the villas on our website are vetted to ensure that they meet our best of class standard and are constantly monitored to ensure quality is not compromised. This commitment to service ensures that every client has the best stay possible.
– Best price guarantee. We offer the best possible rates.
– Free find a villa service. Our team have access to over 300 ‘best of class’ villas throughout the islands. Only a selection are displayed online. If you can’t see anything suitable, contact the White Island villa team and we will email you everything that is available within your criteria.
– Personal service. No large call centre here. Our friendly, approachable team understand how important it is to have a stress-free holiday in a beautiful villa, within a stunning location and are always on hand to answer any questions. Straight from enquiry you will have your own villa specialist with direct access to their phone number and email address.
– Easy to contact us. We are available by email, WhatsApp, messenger or phone.
– Easy to book. – No need to stress. Tell us you would like to book, and we will reserve the property for you.
Q. How do I make a booking?
The villas on our website are only a small selection of the number of exclusive villas we have access to.
The easiest and less time consuming way is to Contact us, let us know what you are looking for, your preferred dates and a budget guide, and we will send you a full list of everything we have that is suitable and available. Why do things the hard way when you can do the simple way!
When you are ready to book one of the villas, let us know. Once we have final confirmation from the person in charge of the villa, you will receive a rental contract with all information that you need to know.
On receipt of the rental contract, a deposit payment of up to 50% is required to finalise and secure the booking.
The remaining balance will be due 6 – 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Q. How can I make payment?
Once a booking has been agreed, you will receive a rental contract with all payment details. Payment can be made by bank transfer or credit card depending on the agency it is booked through. A credit card payment will incur a small processing fee. Please see your individual rental agreement for all payment options.
Q. Can you find me a suitable villa?
Yes! We offer a Free ‘find a villa’ service.
We have access to over 300 luxury villas within the Balearic Islands at the best possible prices!
If you don’t see a suitable villa listed on our website, please contact us with your requirements and we will email you with a list of villas that we think could be a perfect match.
Q. Can I book extra services like a car or boat hire through you?
Yes. Things that could be organised for you include:
– Sailing day trips/boat hire
– Private water taxi
– Reservation at a top restaurant etc
Please tell us your requirements once you have secured a villa and we will connect you with our concierge team located on the specific island.
Q. What if I need to cancel?
Each villa has their own standard cancellation policies. Please refer to your individual rental agreement contract for this information.
Q. What is tourist tax?
All visitors to Spain and the Spanish islands are required to pay a tourist tax upon arrival, being € 2.20 per person per day during high season (May to November) and € 0.55 per person per day during low season. This only applies for persons 16 years and over and is generally not included in a villa rental unless specified.
**Price match guarantee
If you find any villa that we offer (same villa and same dates) from any other website at a lower price we will match the price subject to availability. We will also give you a € voucher for future use (no expiry date, total € depending on the villa) as a goodwill gesture (provided you book with us)!
1. Villa must be the same (location and country)
2. Booking period must be the same (exact dates)
3. Number of people staying must be the same (adults and children)
4. Proof of price for the dates offered must be provided as some companies advertise low prices to attract customers but are unable to accept a booking at the advertised price.
5. Price match guarantee only applicable on a property with a White Island Villa representative, and not with any another agency advertising on our website.