Q. Who are White Island Villas?
A. Established in 2012, our journey began on the beautiful island of Formentera. We were on a mission to find only the best charming villas that the island had to offer. We have since expanded to finding luxury, inspiring villas, casa’s and finca’s across all four of the Balearic islands, with access to the best possible prices.
We work closely with agencies on each island and have offices in Spain, UK & Australia, helping our guests worldwide to find the perfect villa for their holidays.
Q. How does it work?
A. White Island Villas is an online booking platform which is designed for established agents to rent their villas to guests for holidays within the Balearic Islands. White Island Villas takes a commission or an advertising fee from hosts only, making sure you pay the best possible price. There are no extra charges to guests.
We work closely with all travel agencies located on the Island to bring you the best selection of villas that the Island has to offer.
Q. Why should I book through White Island Villas?
A. There are many good reasons to book through us, here are just a few:
- We have filtered out the good from the bad and only approve villas that have met our strict criteria of style, location, service and more.
- Only registered agents are allowed to add their villas to our booking platform, so you have peace of mind that your chosen holiday villa will be managed efficiently, with a concierge team available on the island. We feature some of the most established agencies who have been renting their villas for many years and are ABTA members. They personally inspect every property before offering it for holidays, to ensure the villa is of the best quality.
- We are all busy people. Time is precious and our system makes finding a suitable villa extremely easy and less time consuming.
- Personal service. When you book with us, you speak with a personal agent who will answer any questions you may have. No call centre or large office.
- Our friendly, approachable team understand how important it is to have a stress-free holiday in a beautiful villa, within a stunning location. We can find you your perfect holiday villa! Just contact us. We are available by email, whatsapp or phone.
- Best price guarantee – You will not find our villa’s cheaper anywhere else.
Q. How do I make a booking?
A. Simply use our search facility and find a villa that appeals to you. Use the calendar to see available dates and prices. Request to book or ask us for further information. When a booking is received by us, and confirmed with the person in charge of the villa, you will receive a rental contract from the agency on the island who will complete your booking process and who will look after you during your stay.
A deposit payment of up to 50% is required to finalise and secure the booking. At this point, the dates will be blocked and the remaining balance will be due 6 – 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Q. Can you find me a suitable villa?
A. Yes! We have access to the best villas within the Balearic Islands at the best possible prices! We hold many brochures of villas that are not listed on the internet for security reasons. If you don’t see a suitable villa listed on our website, please contact us with your requirements and we will email you with a list of villas that we think could be a perfect match.
Q. Can I book extra services like flights, car or boat hire through you?
A. Our system is designed for villa bookings only, however each agency or owner that advertise with us have access to many extra services. Please tell us your requirements once you have secured a villa and we will send you all the necessary contact information to easily book these services.
Q. What if I need to cancel?
A. Please see our terms and conditions of our general cancellation policy. Please note that each agent has their own policy. Please refer to your individual rental agreement for more information.
Q. What is tourist tax?
A. All visitors to Spain and the Spanish islands are required to pay a tourist tax upon arrival, being € 2.20 per person per day during high season (May to November) and € 0.55 per person per day during low season. This only applies for persons 16 years and over.
Q. How can I make payment?
A. White Island villas do not hold any money from the guests. Payment is made by bank transfer directly to the villa agency. Some agents will accept a credit card for a small processing fee. Please see your individual rental agreement for bank and payment details.